LOS ANGELES CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY JEFF VOLL
Over 100 Cases Dismissed in a One Year period. "Results over Reviews" is what we practice here at the Law Offices of P. Jeff Voll. Anyone can write a 5 star online review but no one other than me can say they achieved over 100 Criminal Case dismissals in a One Year period.
Paul Jeff Voll is a Los Angeles based Criminal Defense Attorney who only practices Criminal Defense law. Never hire a lawyer to defend you in Criminal Court who also practices Business Litigation, Workers Compensation, Personal Injury, Family Law or any other area of law than criminal defense! Mr. Voll is proud of the results he achieves for his clients.
The Criminal Defense Law Firm of Paul Jeff Voll has defended thousands of clients (including police officers, Federal law enforcement special agents, soccer moms and 3 strike ex-felons) accused of violating the criminal laws of California. He offers experienced and aggressive criminal defense representation in all areas of criminal defense law throughout Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside and Orange County Courts.
If you find a criminal defense attorney who has better results than what's listed on my Results Page then hire them and not me.
But please do not be fooled by some of these unscrupulous lawyers who promise to defend you personally only to send an "appearance lawyer" to court to "handle" your case. If at a minimum, the lawyer you pay, does not go to court on your behalf, then the chances are good that you have just been screwed by the very person who promised to fight for and protect you. And let's face it, the last person you want to be hurt by is your lawyer. After all, that's what the Judicial system, prosecutors and cops are for.
OVER 100 CRIMINAL DEFENSE CASES DISMISSED IN A 1 YEAR PERIOD
Sometimes the only way to get the best resolution of one's criminal charges is to set the case for jury trial. Announcing "ready for trial" puts the prosecution on notice that they also must be ready for trial within 10 calendar days and it alerts the Judge and prosecutor that the accused is not taking any "deals" to settle the case, short of trial. Announcing "ready for trial" also means that the defense lawyer has prepared his case for trial by gathering all necessary defense witnesses via subpoena, having ready all charts and/or exhibits to present to the jury, pulling the necessary jury instructions for the end of testimony, etc..
Jeff Voll says - "I have done this several hundred times since I began my career defending the accused, which in one year alone, resulted in over 100+ cases getting dismissed after I announced 'ready for trial.' The single most important virtue a defense lawyer can possess is the ability to be willing, ready and able to fight his clients case to a jury."
ATTORNEY JEFF VOLL
I stand by my statement 100% and I challenge you to find an attorney who can also state that in one year's time after announcing "ready for trial" they have proven results of over 100 criminal cases being dismissed.
There is no other attorney in Los Angeles who can truthfully make this claim! Since my first day practicing law, that which brings me the most satisfaction is defending the legal rights of the accused.
I have never worked as a police officer or a prosecutor. I am confident in my skills, my work ethic, and furthermore my dedication to my clients. If you can locate a criminal defense attorney who is able to claim and prove to you greater results than what is listed on my website then please stop reading and retain their services and not my own in your current legal matter.
Criminal Defense Attorney
WINNING YOUR CASE WITH A LOS ANGELES CRIMINAL ATTORNEY
The key to success when facing criminal charges as the accused is in hiring an attorney who is not only willing to fight the charges all the way through to jury trial but one who is familiar with the Court system where the charges are being levied. I have been fighting for the criminally accused in Los Angeles County Courts since 2001.
The crimes of Assault and Battery are distinct yet they are...
The most common form of crime charged under the category of...
By far, the category of crimes that sees the most violations is...
Be aware. There is a drug epidemic in this Country. Whether one...
The 2nd amendment allows for "...the right of the people to...
There are many types of afraid that can be charged by the...
A sex crime is generally defined as a crime punishable as a...
Over than driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs and...
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
What Are The Two Most Important Things I Should Know If I Am Arrested?
- Exercise your right to remain silent! Say nothing and be calm and cooperative. If an officer asks to see your identification, show it to him. Don't be a jerk, that's the officer's job. Remember, delaying and obstructing the duties of a law enforcement officer is a crime.
- Call us toll free at 323-467-6400
What If I Am Pulled Over In My Car And An Officer Starts Asking Me Lots Of Questions?
- Ask the officer if you are under arrest. If he says yes, then exercise your right to remain silent and ask for a lawyer immediately. Be calm and cooperative. Don't mess this part up, remember - REMAIN SILENT.
- If he says no, then ask him to let you go and to stop violating your constitutional right to be left alone. Lots of cops will bullshit you and try to utilize legal jargon by telling you that you are just being detained and all they want to do is to search your car and/or your person. Get educated, don't let them search anything personal to you like your person or your car. You have a 4th Amendment right to be free from unlawful searches and seizures without a warrant.
What If I An Officer Knocks On The Door Of My Home And Asks For Permission To Search?
- Never let an officer into your home without a warrant. Period. Let's face it, the cop is not there to ask you your opinion on the local Neighborhood Watch Program. If a cop bangs on your door and asks for permission to come in, chances are good that someone is being investigated for a crime. Beware it just may be you!
- Assault California Penal Code 240 PC
- Assault With a Deadly Weapon California Penal Code 245 PC
- Auto Burglary/Grand Theft Auto (GTA)
- Battery California Penal Code 242 PC
- Battery on a Peace Officer California Penal Code 243 PC
- Battery with Serious Bodily Injury California Penal Code 243 PC
- California Proposition 36
- Carrying a Loaded Firearm in a Public Place or in a Vehicle California Penal Code 25850
- Check Fraud
- Child Abuse California Penal Code 273 PC
- Child Endangerment California Penal Code 273 PC
- Child Pornography Criminal Defense Attorney
- Corporal Injury California Penal Code 273.5 PC
- Credit Card Fraud
- Criminal Threats California Penal Code 422 PC
- DMV Hearings
- Domestic (Spousal) Battery California Penal Code 243 PC
- Domestic Violence California Penal Code 273.5 PC
- Driving on a Suspended License
- Driving Under the Influence - DUI California Vehicle Code 23152 VC
- Drug Possession California Health Code 11350 HC
- Drug Possession for Sale California Health Code 11351 HC
- Drug Transportation
- Drug/DUI Diversion Programs
- Drugged Driving - California Vehicle Code 23152 VC
- DUI Drugs
- DUI Homicide (Watson Murder DUI)
- DUI Marijuana
- DUI with Passenger Under Age 14
- Elder Abuse California Penal Code 368 PC
- Evading an Officer
- Felony DUI
- First DUI
- Fourth DUI
- Grand Theft
- Health Care Fraud
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Identity Theft
- Ignition Interlock Device
- Indecent Exposure
- Insurance Fraud and Auto Insurance Fraud
- Lewd Conduct
- Manufacturing of Drugs
- Marijuana Charges
- Mental Health Diversion
- Military Diversion
- Petty Theft
- Prostitution and Solicitation
- Real Estate Fraud
- Receiving Stolen Property
- Reduced Charges as a Plea Bargain
- Second DUI
- Sexual Battery
- Statutory Rape
- Third DUI
- Underage DUI
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Vehicular Manslaughter in Los Angeles
- Violation of Restraining Order Attorney
- Welfare Fraud
- Workers Compensation Fraud
- California DMV Offices & Locations
- California State Prison Inmate Locator
- California Supreme & Appellate Court Opinions
- Federal Bureau of Prisons Inmate Locator
- Los Angeles County 2015 Felony Bail Schedule
- Los Angeles County 2015 Misdemeanor Bail Schedule
- Los Angeles County Case Calendar Search
- Los Angeles County Courthouse Locations
- Los Angeles County Sheriff's Inmate Search
FAQS for Criminal Defense
- Appeals Information
- Arraignment Process
- DUI FAQs
- Expungement Process
- Felony Process
- Inmate and Court Info
- Legal Resources
- Misdemeanor Process
- Misdemeanor v. Felony
- Plea Bargaining
- The Outline of a Criminal Case
- Top 10 Crucial Rights
- Understanding Bail